Monday, 17 July 2017

Stash Bee - July Pumpkins




July Queen Lori asked for mini pumpkins.
I hope my block will fit in with her others.  They were fun to make but I had difficulties to find enough suitable orange scraps. My colours tend to be a bit on the very bright side. The background fabric is not actually white but the tan colour with dots did not photograph all that well. As the block is only 8.5 x 8.5 in size, I feel it would be opportune to make more than one block but my sewing mojo is somewhat down so probably won't.

I have commenced to think about my tutorial for August when I will be Queen. We will be making my 'Static Interference' Block. If only I could decide on my colour scheme. =)


Puppilalla, Pumpkin Quilt Block, Quilting Bee, Scrap Busting, Scrappy Quilt Block





Stash Bee


1 comment:

  1. I love you pumpkin. Those blocks will make an awsome Halloween or just autumn quilt.

    ReplyDelete