Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Stash Bee 2017 - June Block - Pineapples



 
Unbelievable that it is already June and almost half of the year already over. I enjoyed Queen Alison’s request for a pineapple block made of simple squares and half square triangles. It was fun and fast though I could imagine an entire quilt top of those to be a bit overwhelming. 







The combination of yellow and white in quilts is always quite pretty and may be something to bear in mind for a future project.









I guess it is about time to give my block choice for the month of August some thought. I am almost sure that it will involve foundation paper piecing.



Stash Bee


2 comments:

  1. That will make for a very pretty quilt. I consider pineapples to be the taste of summer...if you could taste summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun pineapple block!

    ReplyDelete