Sunday, 9 October 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long - 4Q FAL list

Is this the time of the year already? Time flies and I even managed to finish one project of the 3Q FAL list, namely the last Polaroid pillow case. The other projects are still in limbo, although I made progress with my 'Double Star' quilt. So on to the final quarter.


The 4Q FAL list:

1. A baby burp cloth: A Finish - yeah =)

Puppilalla, Burp Cloth, Clous 9 Fabrics, Baby Shower Gift, Sabbertuch



2. Tessellation Pillowcase:  Nope, nothing to report yet.



3. Mobile Phone Cover: No progress.




4. Finish the 'Double Star' Quilt. Getting there. I have now got 20 blocks I can play around with. I will write an up-date about them soon.  =)



5. Make an Improv Pillowcase. 



Let's take stock again at the end of the next quarter. I severely doubt that I will get much done, as I am also looking forward to a 20 day holiday abroad and then we are way into the Christmas preparations already. 

=)



2016 FAL




9 comments:

  1. Love the improv! Where are you off to? Hopefully somewhere warm because this cold weather is kind of the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Katrin. I hope to see at least one finish from you but no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, vacation time - that sounds nice. Enjoy! And hey one finish is still a finish and in my book having fun with the sewing is still the most important part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your double star looks great! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see the Double Star come together. Seeing that picture with all the fun blocks, makes me smile. With all that vacation time abroad, I think this is a great list. And, hey, we always have next year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you have plenty of fun and colorful projects to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects, I hope you get to finish some of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of your Double Star quilt, good luck with your list and have a fantastic holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects as usual! You inspired me to make a FAL Q4 list for myself too!

    ReplyDelete